1 1/2 cups egg whites
2-3 cups spinach frozen, thawed as well as drained
6 slices nitrate-free bacon cooked as well as crumbled
1 loving cup sliced mushrooms
1/2 loving cup blood-red onion chopped
1/2 dark-green pepper chopped
1/2 blood-red pepper chopped
1 1/14 loving cup shredded cheddar or three cheese mix
salt as well as pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9x13 baking dish amongst cooking spray.
- Place a skillet on medium-high heat. Add the chopped veggies (excluding the spinach) to the pan. Sautee for a few minutes until the veggies are soft.
- Add the veggies to the bottom of the baking dish. Spread the veggies throughout the dish.
- Add or as well as thus other layer, add together the spinach.
- Visit Low-Carb Bacon, Egg, as well as Spinach Breakfast Casserole @ staysnatched.com for sum instructions.