Servings 12 People
280 g Digestive Chocolate Biscuits
140 g Butter Unsalted, melted
360 g Mini Cadbury's Mini Eggs summation 270g to decorate (about seven pocket-size bags inward total)
550 ml Double cream summation 50ml to decorate (lightly whipped until it forms soft peaks)
140 g Icing Sugar sifted
2 10 280g Tubs of Philadelphia Cream Cheese Full fat
Juice of one-half a lemon
- Crush the biscuits until they await similar lumpy sand. (I did heed inward a nutrient processor because I'm really lazy..)
- Mix amongst the melted butter as well as press into your 7" tin.
- Chop the 360g of the Mini Eggs inward half.
- Combine the whipped cream, icing sugar, cream cheese, lemon juice as well as chopped Mini Eggs. Fold inward gently until fully combined.
- Visit No Bake Mini Egg Cheesecake @ tamingtwins.com for sum instructions.