- In a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk as well as vanilla extract. Set aside.
- Using a mitt mixer or stand upward mixer, whip the heavy cream until stiff, billowy peaks form. Gently flexure one-half the whipped cream into the condensed milk, hence add together the other half.
- In a dissever bowl, role a fork or murphy masher to crush the blackberries as well as granulated sugar.
- Pour one-half the H2O ice cream base of operations into a two quart container (I used a loaf pan). Top amongst one-half the smashed blackberries as well as role a knife to swirl the blackberries into the H2O ice cream. Pour inwards the remaining one-half of the H2O ice cream base of operations as well as overstep amongst remaining smashed blackberries. Swirl the remaining blackberries into the H2O ice cream.
- Cover as well as freeze until firm, at to the lowest degree half-dozen hours.
Original recipe visit: No-Churn Vanilla Blackberry Swirl Ice Cream @ celebratingsweets.com