- Heat the oven to 400F.
- In a ovenproof 10" skillet add together the olive oil, minced garlic together with grated butternut squash. Cook for 2-3 minutes over medium-low flame.
- Pour the white vino together with simmer for five minutes until the butternut mash begins to soften.
- Add the pasta, one-half of the cheese, heavy cream together with parsley.
- Season amongst common salt an pepper.
- Remove from the heat.
- Scatter the remaining cheese over the pasta together with house the skillet into the heated oven.
- Bake for twenty minutes or until pasta together with mash are cooked.
- Cool slightly together with serve.
Original Recipes visit: One pot creamy butternut mash pasta @ atreatsaffair.com