4 medium-sized yellowish mash and/or zucchini sliced lengthwise together with thus into 1/4 inch slices (about 8 cups sliced squash)
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp minced garlic
1 Tbsp fresh thyme leaves or 1/2 tsp dried thyme
2 to matoes sliced
1/3 loving cup low-cal sour cream
1 loving cup crumbled feta non tightly packed
2 T grated parmesan cheese
1 T lemon juice
salt together with pepper - to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees together with spray a large casserole dish alongside nonstick spray.
- Slice the mash into 1/4" slices. If they are larger squash, cutting them downward the middle earlier slicing.
- Heat petroleum inwards a large non-stick frying pan.
- Add the squash, garlic together with thyme.
- Saute together with stir only until the mash is starting to soften slightly. Don't overcook!
- Remove from rut together with add together tomatoes.
- Visit Parmesan Squash together with Zucchini Bake @ favfamilyrecipes.com for amount instructions.