- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Boil the potatoes inwards a pot until they are tender.
- Set them aside to cool downward in addition to take purpose of the potatoes amongst a spoon.
- In a bowl, mix the sour cream, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, in addition to minced garlic.
- Fill the Irish Gaelic patato skins amongst the cheese mixture.
- Place the potatoes on a greased baking tray, in addition to add together the tabular array salt in addition to pepper on top.
- Take to the oven for 20-30 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Garnish amongst parsley.
- Serve in addition to enjoy.
Original recipe visit: Potato Poppers @ passionforsavings.com