- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine softened cream cheese, onion powder, garlic pulverisation as well as common salt as well as mix well. Stir inwards spinach.
- Stuff filling into the mushrooms, close i teaspoon of filling reach or cause got depending the size of the mushroom, as well as house inwards a baking dish
- Bake at 350 degrees F for fifteen to twenty minutes until the mushrooms are soft.
- I garnished the piece of job past times amongst additional parmesan cheese for the picture. This is completely optional.
Original recipe visit: Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms @ chef-in-training.com