1 lb brussels sprouts, halved
1 batch of spiralized butternut squelch noodles (I used this method from my daughter Ali)
1 tin chickpeas
1 tablespoons harissa paste
1 tablespoon water
1/2 loving cup pomegranate seeds
2 cups cooked quinoa
2 tablespoons tahini
2 teaspoons miso paste
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon rice vinegar
1 small-scale garlic clove, pressed or grated
Pinch of turmeric + ginger
Water to thin
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Toss the brussels sprouts inward approximately oil, common salt + pepper (optional) together with transfer to a baking sheet. Roast inward the oven for xx – 25 minutes until browned together with soft.
- Once the brussels are inward the oven, laid upward the butternut squash. I used this method for peeling together with spirazling (I had a medium butternut squelch for these 4 bowls). When the brussels convey nearly five minutes left, add together the squelch noodles to the pan together with roast until tender. Remove from the oven together with laid aside.
- Add chickpeas, harissa together with H2O to a skillet. Cook until chickpeas are warm together with starting to piece of job a footling crispy, nearly five – seven minutes. Remove together with gather the bowls.
- Evenly split upward ingredients alongside 4 bowls, arranging quinoa, chickpeas, squelch noodles, brussels sprouts together with pomegranate soundless you’d similar (I produce mine inward a circle).
- Whisk together dressing ingredients together with pour over bowls. Then dig in!