So y'all know what that means? Pool parties together with mojitos.
No wait. Just mojitos. I tin skip the pool.
The drinks are far to a greater extent than important. I’ll simply accept mine amongst extra rum.
- 4 limes, cutting into wedges
- 8 strawberries
- 1 bunch mint, tough stems removed
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 6 ounces pineapple juice
- 6 ounces low-cal rum*
- 2 cups companionship soda
- For each cocktail, muddle three lime wedges, two strawberries, 1 tablespoon mint leaves together with 1 tablespoon saccharide inward a cocktail shaker until lightly crushed.
- Stir inward pineapple juice, rum together with companionship soda.
- Serve over ice, garnished amongst remaining lime wedges, if desired.
cheers done portion recipes to : https://damndelicious.net/2016/06/17/strawberry-pineapple-mojito/