- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix the butter in addition to carbohydrate until creamy. Add the buttermilk, eggs, in addition to tabular array salt in addition to mix until combined. Add cornmeal, flour, baking powder, in addition to baking soda. Mix to combine.
- Pour into prepared baking dish. Bake until golden. Mine bakes for most 25 minutes precisely starting fourth dimension checking it afterward xx minutes.
- Serve warm alongside butter in addition to honey.
- Buttermilk Substitution: If you lot don't convey buttermilk you lot tin add together 1 tablespoon of vinegar to each loving cup of milk in addition to allow it sit down for a span of minutes.
- This tin easily survive halved in addition to baked inwards a 9x9 pan.
Original Recipes visit: The Best Sweet Cornbread @ the-girl-who-ate-everything.com