- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a 12 x 8 casserole pan (a 11x7 plant corking equally good equally long equally it's a deep plenty casserole dish) alongside butter or non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a large heavy bottomed pot (like a dutch oven), melt butter over medium-high heat. Add garlic in addition to sauté for xxx seconds. Add inwards onion, celery in addition to mixed veggies. Cook until softened, most vii minutes.
- Stir inwards cornstarch until good combined, transcend on cooking for two minutes.
- Slowly add together chicken stock in addition to one-half & half, stirring afterward each addition. Let ready until thickened, most v minutes.
- Stir inwards turkey in addition to flavor to sense of savor alongside salt, pepper in addition to cayenne pepper. Transfer mixture into prepared casserole pan.
- Gluten Free Cheddar Chive Biscuits: In a nutrient processor, pulse Pamela’s Biscuit & Scone Mix alongside butter until pea sized crumbs form.
- Slowly add together milk until good combined. Add chives in addition to cheddar cheese, pulsing until combined.
- Scoop our large dollops of dough in addition to drib on top of casserole mixture, leaving most 1 inch for spreading.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, until the biscuits are starting to brownish in addition to the casserole is bubbly. Serve hot!
Original recipe in addition to to a greater extent than pictures visit: Turkey Biscuit Casserole @ thenovicechefblog.com